New Renovation – 4 Bedroom Beach House directly on #1 rated Crescent Beach, Siesta Key
Why are we The Best Beach House on Siesta Key?
- New doors and windows expand our fantastic views of the beach and gulf sunsets.
- All new (December 2017) bathrooms, floors, paint and landscaping too.
- Our beach house is a coveted front row seat to the famous sands and sunsets of Siesta Key.
- Step barefoot from your lanai on to the powdery sand that makes Crescent Beach a connoisseur’s destination.
- Sleep up to 8 people in a two-and-two bedroom layout, ideal for two families or small groups.
- Private beach area immediately in front of the beach house provides a quiet place for guests to enjoy the panoramic view.
- Nestled in the Aloha Kai private enclave of beachfront villas, enjoy access to an Olympic-size pool.
- Located at the mid-point of Crescent Beach’s three mile sweep, the house is convenient to the boutique shopping and lively outdoor restaurants of Siesta Village, as well as to the rich cultural amenities of Sarasota.
What Amenities does our Beach House Offer?
- Television in each room
- Onsite laundry
- 2.5 baths
- Beds include 1 king, 1 queen and 4 twin
- Gulf views from several bedrooms
- Wireless internet access
- Two-car private parking
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Private beachfront terrace and lawn fronting the beach
What To Do on Siesta Key?
The question is not what to do on Siesta Key, but how to do everything. Name your interest. If dangling your feet from your beach chair in the gentle surf is your thing, you’ll find your heart’s desire here. You like fishing? Charter boats leave daily from marinas less than a mile from the house. Prefer a higher octane sport? Parasailing trips run daily on the key. Shopping? Bring your charge card, you’ll find both funky and exotic temptations in local boutiques. Golfing? Over a dozen golf courses lie within a 40 minute drive. Museums and galleries? Plenty. If good food is high on your list of vacation pleasures, you’ll discover the key is bursting with flavor, and you won’t get fresher seafood anywhere on the gulf. Dine al fresco in your flip-flops, or reserve your table for South Florida haute cuisine.
But what will draw you and keep you on Siesta Key is the pairing of soft, white sand with sparkling gulf water. Unfurling north to south in a three-mile ribbon, our beach offers its own menu of activities: build a sandcastle; take a swim or a nap; watch pelicans swoop and dive; keep a watch for dolphins on the horizon; fly a kite; or simply join the beach walkers who daily stroll the tide line as far as the eye can see.
What Local Attractions are Near Siesta Key?
- Myakka River State Park, home of migratory birds and alligators
- Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium
- Busch Gardens (55 minutes to Tampa)
- Intercoastal Waterway
- Ringling Museum of Art
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Sarasota Classic Car Museum
- South Florida Museum and Bishop Planetarium
- Historic Spanish Point
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens